Trump and the Press

• 2 weeks later...

I would love for a Trumper to explain to me how the media talking about the severity of the Corona Virus tears down Trump.

I would also love a Trumper to explain to me why the media should be reporting on Barron.

I know he's part of the monarchy.  But, the fifth child (third son) from the third wife...typically isn't much of a story in royal families.  In fact, England would have any story on him buried somewhere in the want ad section.

@Notre Dame Joe  Care to weigh in and explain this one?

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would love for a Trumper to explain to me how the media talking about the severity of the Corona Virus tears down Trump.

I would also love a Trumper to explain to me why the media should be reporting on Barron.

I know he's part of the monarchy.  But, the fifth child (third son) from the third wife...typically isn't much of a story in royal families.  In fact, England would have any story on him buried somewhere in the want ad section.

@Notre Dame Joe  Care to weigh in and explain this one?

I think it would be better to be overly cautious on the virus vs complaining it is getting too much air time - better to 'hype' up the need for concern vs down grading it and finding out that we are unprepared.   But that is Trump - everything is too be a reflection on who he is since he is THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. 

• Plus1 1