***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Tommy has played terrible today, hamstring or not. Bad reads and overthrows. This just sucks. We have the same team we did with Pelini, at least Riley is nice...dammit.

Riley. The anti-Bo. When Riley was hired, I said it was only to change the face of the program. A PR stunt to get a nice guy in.... Not win anything..... winning was a plus. Not an expectation.

I still want to know where the other decision makers were. I cannot believe the AD has sole responsibility for hiring the Husker football coach.

Actually he is the sole person resposible, then the board approves the pay rate. Aole responsibility rests on him alone.

Let's win the damn bowl game and have the best year in 13 seasons. That is still progress. I refuse to get negative, have to keep the positive vibe around the program.

Bless you.

I think I've known who we are all year. But this loss is bad. I wouldn't have thought Iowa could score 40 pts in a walk through. And they did just that. Around and through our defense. Run, pass, every which way