***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Tommy has played terrible today, hamstring or not. Bad reads and overthrows. This just sucks. We have the same team we did with Pelini, at least Riley is nice...dammit.

Riley. The anti-Bo. When Riley was hired, I said it was only to change the face of the program. A PR stunt to get a nice guy in.... Not win anything..... winning was a plus. Not an expectation.

I still want to know where the other decision makers were. I cannot believe the AD has sole responsibility for hiring the Husker football coach.
Actually he is the sole person resposible, then the board approves the pay rate. Aole responsibility rests on him alone.

I don't believe it. I have never had a job interview without interviewing with the hiring manager's boss, and a few other corporate managers. If it is true, then thank goodness Harvey is gone, because he did not manage very well.

Go look up what an AD's duties are and it will inform ya how it all works. Myself, never interviewed with anyone other than my manager then his boss would approve my pay rate.

5-7 or 9-3 this team and last year's team is the same. We are so far away from being a conference title contender. What a joke! 40 to Iowa is the worst defensive meltdown in years.

^^^ This. 9-3 is deceiving. Most of those wins were over really, really, really bad teams.
Most of those very close nail biting wins were over***. FIFY

Pelini is having a fun night tonight. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that household.

Perhaps. But I suspect he feels bad for the kids. If he's not too busy preparing his team for the playoffs.

He is where he should be, FCS. He will be successful there without the media interest and fan pressure. Doesn't mean he still shouldn't have been fired for being a complete and total pile of trash a-hole.