***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Pelini is having a fun night tonight. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that household.

Perhaps. But I suspect he feels bad for the kids. If he's not too busy preparing his team for the playoffs.

He is where he should be, FCS. He will be successful there without the media interest and fan pressure. Doesn't mean he still shouldn't have been fired for being a complete and total pile of trash a-hole.

Whatever you say.

f#*k this game, team, refs, and season

Why so much anger at a bunch of 18-21 year olds? Do you really, really think they made a decision to not play as hard, or as good as they can? It seems too much of your emotion is tied up in this game. Won't argue you on the other three, but that is undeniably a harsh attitude to have against kids, I think.

It is, I apologize.

This game is easy to diagnose for Riley: Huskers made no good plays and Iowa made lots of them. Huskers played about 1 quarter of something a little like football while Iowa played 3.5 quarters of something very much like football. No excuse - just no excuse. We are not 30 points worse than Iowa and talent may be slightly deficient but not more than 8 points.