It's Bowl Time!!!

eoltmer

I don't really care what bowl game NU ends up in or who NU plays against.

I couldn't agree more. The blowouts to Ohio State and now Iowa have taken away the enthusiasm I had at the beginning of the season and gone right out the window. No more Outback Bowl; maybe Music City or Holiday Bowl? But does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

I don't really care what bowl game NU ends up in or who NU plays against.

I couldn't agree more. The blowouts to Ohio State and now Iowa have taken away the enthusiasm I had at the beginning of the season and gone right out the window. No more Outback Bowl; maybe Music City or Holiday Bowl? But does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

Well said...so much for improved conditioning that was supposed to make this team tougher down the stretch. As the competition heated up our team folded. Just when you feel Nebraska has finally turned the corner you realize that NU still is only the 3rd best team in the Big Ten West. When you realize that an FBS school just beat a team you lost to by 30 points, its difficult caring about a bowl game.