No Visit Rules

Mavric

I think coaches should be having dialogue with these guys. Maybe these guys have friends at some of these schools. I would have liked to take a free trip to see some of my friends or just see a new place. Just ask if he is having second thoughts or what he is thinking. Yes the later it is the tougher it is to replace a guy. I think saying no visits period is stupid. Don't stop recruiting.

Don't really have an issue with it. If you knew you still wanted to take visits late in the process then don't commit early.

Agreed. This is different than kids who commit earlier in the year and use it as a placeholder. By this point in the process you don't need the placeholder, you should already have a pretty good idea of where every school stands.

/awaits rationalizing...

:snacks:

I think it depends on the consequences. If the rule is Riley pulls the offer entirely if a committed kid takes a visit in January, then I disagree with that. But if the rule is Nebraska won't hold your spot and starts looking for someone to take your place if a committed kid takes a visit in January (basically Nebraska no longer considers the kid committed), then that's fine with me.

• Fire 1