Texas Tech @Nebraska Series

we did lose a close one to Rice. They are a good team. Don't worry about rankings right now. We have a couple of tough series' comin up and we still need to get through the big 12 tourney before seeding becomes a problem. We are one of the best teams in the country, and one of our only 6 loses came from the number 1 team in the country. we can't be too upset right now, especially because many thought this would be a down year for us. If rice is playing weaker cometition than us right now it is only a benefit to us in the long run. 3 is okay by me...as long as it leads to omaha.

Im not gonna get my panties in a knot or anything, especially since it wont matter anyways as long as we get seeded and host a super sectional... i was just curious as to how in the hell a team with 9 losses in a weaker conference can be rated higher than a team with 6 losses in a powerful conference, even if they did beat us in one of the first games of the year... just doesnt make much sense to me