Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Saunders

Sounds like a great Bowl trip to me. I'm surprised by all the negative comments on here.....wait....no I'm not. The only thing I don't like about it is the 2:30 start time on a Friday....some of us will still be working.

I bet it draws a big crowd and all the bars are hopping after the game. The Country Music Museum and Hall of Fame downtown is really worth seeing and I'm not even a huge country fan.

Downtown Nashville is always fun around New Years time. One thing to point out is that there are quite a few roadside sobriety checkpoints in that area during the Holidays. So even if you only have a drink or two, it's probably best to not drive.

• Fire 1

This is the perfect bowl game for the Huskers IMO. Tennessee fans are awesome, the game should be competitive with an opportunity to actually win and Nashville provides a new and interesting venue for travelling fans. The MCB may not have the name recognition of some other bowls but what do people expect after a couple humiliating high margin defeats?

• Fire 1

This is the perfect bowl game for the Huskers IMO. Tennessee fans are awesome, the game should be competitive with an opportunity to actually win and Nashville provides a new and interesting venue for travelling fans. The MCB may not have the name recognition of some other bowls but what do people expect after a couple humiliating high margin defeats?

It's a step up from the Foster Farms Bowl, and an opportunity to get a W with a great new recruiter during the offseason. A great opportunity for sure.

• Fire 1

This is going to be great for me because I can stay in Nashville for New Years and then go to the Titans vs Texans game on Jan. 1. Now I just need for the Titans to stay in the division race and still have a shot at the playoffs by the time that game gets here...luckily the AFC South is the worst division in the NFL.

I'm excited to see how a fo fiddy-less ST unit does.

Can someone explain this "fo fiddy" thing to me? I assume it has something to do with your ST coordinator that got fired, but what does it mean?

He was payed $450K a year. If you translate that a bit, it reads as fo fiddy.

Go Texans.

Well, at least we don't have to see Banker's defense get its ass handed to it by USC (as was the fear for a while). I am surprised the Rose Bowl invited SC since they didn't even win their half of the conference. It seems that they should have taken Colorado. Once again, the mixed messages about the importance of making a conference championship game just continue to stack up.

• Fire 1

Sounds like a great Bowl trip to me. I'm surprised by all the negative comments on here.....wait....no I'm not. The only thing I don't like about it is the 2:30 start time on a Friday....some of us will still be working.

I bet it draws a big crowd and all the bars are hopping after the game. The Country Music Museum and Hall of Fame downtown is really worth seeing and I'm not even a huge country fan.

Downtown Nashville is always fun around New Years time. One thing to point out is that there are quite a few roadside sobriety checkpoints in that area during the Holidays. So even if you only have a drink or two, it's probably best to not drive.

That's why they make cabs.

Isn't the stadium right next to downtown? My biggest concern was some of those bars around Printers Alley had some scary looking women who might mug or rape me.

That's why they make cabs.

Isn't the stadium right next to downtown? My biggest concern was some of those bars around Printers Alley had some scary looking women who might mug or rape me.

Uber is good in Nashville too. Yeah, the stadium is right next to Country Music Row, which is where all the bars and action is...just have to walk across the bridge. As long as you stay downtown, you really will never even need a car.