Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Saunders

OK, so let me get this straight...No TA, No Westy, and No Gerry...Can you spell DISASTER? At least now, Mike Riley and company have plenty of excuses to use when they lose the game. I can already hear the post-game interview. I do not understand, did we all break mirrors and we have several decades of bad luck following us or is our University incompetent in selecting the right coaches? May be they need a recruiting workshop from the University of Alabama administration.

OK, so let me get this straight...No TA, No Westy, and No Gerry...Can you spell DISASTER? At least now, Mike Riley and company have plenty of excuses to use when they lose the game. I can already hear the post-game interview. I do not understand, did we all break mirrors and we have several decades of bad luck following us or is our University incompetent in selecting the right coaches? May be they need a recruiting workshop from the University of Alabama administration.

....and a partridge in a pear tree.

With all the cards stacked against us, I have a weird feeling that we will win this game. We will have no reason to expect to be in it, but we will win.

I kinda feel that way too. Riley has always done a pretty good job in bowl games, his career record is 7-2. Riley is a better HC than Butch and I think it shows in this game. Plus I think TN is getting a little too much credit. They really aren't very good IMO, but then again we aren't either.

Tennessee is worse than their record shows. Applachian State took them to OT, they beat OHIO, and lost to Vanderbilt. I know we are missing some key players, but some of our linemen must be healing.

Your post makes no sense.

if you have a position which gets similar results no matter who holds said position, the problem lies above the position

What exactly requires explanation? Do you speak English? A dictionary might be helpful...

What exactly requires explanation? Do you speak English? A dictionary might be helpful...
It has nothing to do with English and everything to do with horrible logic and the weird string of thoughts cobbled together.

A bunch of our players are injured, therefore our coaches suck for losing to Tennessee! All our coaches have sucked since 1997. Injuries! Bad hires! Riley sucks injuries! Cheese.

It has nothing to do with English and everything to do with horrible logic and the weird string of thoughts cobbled together.

A bunch of our players are injured, therefore our coaches suck for losing to Tennessee! All our coaches have sucked since 1997. Injuries! Bad hires! Riley sucks injuries! Cheese.

Pretty much this.

Pretty much this.

Thank you both for making my point for me...having injuries should not be an excuse to lose a game yet these coaches will use this as an excuse if they lose. Good coaches make sure that we have good back ups ready to fill the gap. I guess we will see how creative these coaches can be with this many injuries and suspensions. Go Big Red...

Moreover, I chose to leave the logic to both of you since you seem to be Doctors of Philosophy and the great authority on what posts are logical and what aren't. Thank you for your hard work on that front.

• Fire 1

This is a team that is injured vs a team that has basically mailed it in and feel sooooooooooo short of expectations. It is two average coaches going at it with each one knowing that a loss probably means a hot seat and a super freaking hot seat.

All I know is that me and my friends will be watching and cheering!