S Jaiden Woodbey [Florida State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Woodbey commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Committing to Ohio state is not a shock to the world, at all.

I would agree here. I changed my vote when an osu lean had his lips zipped saying I know where he is going. It was pretty obvious he was headed to play for Urb and crew after that tweet. Kid has a lot of talent and I would say we could take about 5 players in the secondary this year, it wouldn't surprise me if we took 6 either. Regardless, best of luck to this kid, and it was pretty tough he would commit to us without visiting at all.

Yeah even if it wasn't us, it was USC. He said it really came down to those two. Luckily there is a whole year to Tyjon him :) Doubtful, but as Kevin Garnett said, anything is possible

• 1 month later...

• 5 weeks later...

Rivals stating Nebraska is still going after him hard.. Don't see him flipping from Ohio State as he just was at their spring game and loved it. Twitter is also all OSU.

Tyjon was all OSU, but sometimes a change of heart happens later. Stay after him.

Rustlin jimmies...this would be epic to steal a USC legacy and OSU decommit. Not getting my hopes up but would be awesome.

This will be a testament to Coach D. Williams. CA kids are going to go where CA kids are. Nebraska is clearly getting the most popular players in the state and obviously some of the best. Elijah and Bookie coming to Nebraska is enticing to Jaiden. Also, Keyshawn, Tristan, Manuel, Marquel, Tyjon, Lamar, and more to come will also be hard to pass up. In addition, Jaiden would see a far greater path to starting sooner than later than maybe he would be facing at Ohio St. Although I would say Nebraska is about one more class away from not having clear paths for incoming freshman to come play. The 2017 class is really going to close that window to where it is almost shut.

Rustlin jimmies...this would be epic to steal a USC legacy and OSU decommit. Not getting my hopes up but would be awesome.

This will be a testament to Coach D. Williams. CA kids are going to go where CA kids are. Nebraska is clearly getting the most popular players in the state and obviously some of the best. Elijah and Bookie coming to Nebraska is enticing to Jaiden. Also, Keyshawn, Tristan, Manuel, Marquel, Tyjon, Lamar, and more to come will also be hard to pass up. In addition, Jaiden would see a far greater path to starting sooner than later than maybe he would be facing at Ohio St. Although I would say Nebraska is about one more class away from not having clear paths for incoming freshman to come play. The 2017 class is really going to close that window to where it is almost shut.

I don't buy that the path to starting is better at Nebraska than Ohio State. Ohio St has like 10+ players a year declare early for the draft. That makes it easier for players to move up there.

• Mavric changed the title to S Jaiden Woodbey [Florida State - Signed LOI]