RB Darrian Felix [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Darrian Felix
Hometown: Fort Myers, Florida
School: Fort Myers
Position: Running Back
Height: 5-11
Weight: 194
40 time:
Offers: Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Colorado, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Maryland, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Rutgers, Southern Mississippi, Syracuse, Tennessee, UCF, USF, West Virginia
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #628 Overall; #7 APB; .8579; :star :star :star

Rivals: #9 APB; :star :star :star
247: #5 APB; :star :star :star
Scout: #46 RB; :star :star :star
ESPN: #57 ATH; :star :star :star

Hudl

It appears that the number of highly sought after running backs must be rather low this year which may have limited our interest. We don't want to spend valuable scholarships on less than stellar RBs. I would hope that Nebraska and vacinity would have at least one RB worthy of a hard look. Atleast get one as a walk on. I would see no reason why any of our backs would want to transfer out. There seem to be only 3 and enough opportunity to play and any of them, presumably, can win one of the two 'starter' roles as much as we interchange them.

Little FYI...Darrian recorded the 5th best SPARQ score at The Opening this year with a 138.38. The only other RB to beat him was 5* Cam Akers who scored a 140.13.

This kid is very athletic. Ran a laser-timed 4.48 40.

Good info. Seems he might be underrated. Nice offer list. I like the height and weight numbers also.

He is probably under the radar and seeing that he has an offer from Arizona - i'm guessing he got a good referral by our new hire. I don't feel that Davis has been behind the curve this year - it seems more that with the number being low 20's that we were not going to offer too many RB's unless they were special. This guy fits that definition by

athleticism alone.

• 3 weeks later...