How long until Miles is on the hot seat

This season is scrapped. I don't need to set any unrealistic expectations. We will be lucky to win 5 conference games. Forget about wins on the road.

The evidence so far indicates that this warrants a prevailing attitude.

But, there is a sliver of hope (mainly justified by the mediocrity of the Conference this year), that IF a few folks find their shot and confidence, we could be a mild surprise.

He has more top recruits on campus than any coach has since...ever maybe? I say we give him 2 years to see if he can get it done...gotta give those young guys chances to adjust to big time BBall.

Basketball, more than any other sport, is where freshmen can come in and succeed right away. There isn't a 2-3 year wait period for kids to grow into their bodies and adapt to a college S&C program. If kids can play, they'll make an impact immediately.

Now we have your opinion. I disagree.

That's fine. You're wrong, but that's fine.

If by wrong you mean right then you're right. If not, you're wrong yet again. Which means you're on a great streak of absolute wrongness.

If being wrong is wrong...you don't want to be right.

Just the same, to think any athlete that is 17-18 years old can be dropped into any physical sport and compete right away...is shortsighted.

BTW, My 2 year remark was about both redshirting talent and those sitting out for transfer rules.

Malik Monk says hello

Pretty much any freshman that Duke/Kentucky/Kansas have had the past 6 years also say hello.

As does LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, etc.