What is the Problem

It has been years since I have posted on here. I have been scanning this place and am still trying to figure out why there are so many people that are so anti Huskers. I see people posting about how the qb situation is Riley,s fault. Are you frickin kidding me. Pelini left us with a bare cuboard and players that did not want to play. AKA AJ Bush. We have damn near doubled our wins from last year and at least Riley will fire incompetent coaches unlike pelini. Some people on here need to get ove the mid 90's.

We have a coach and staff that are recruiting as good as we can expect and exceeding many of my expectations. And anyone that believes we need to fire the staff over 3 losses need to figure out just where you want our program to go. Changing coaches evey few years DOES NOT WORK.

How about we enjoy the improvement and be happy we have a team that is at least finishing games for the most part and look to the future with this staff and the recruits they are bringing in. Players see these posts and if you think the negitive posts do not affect them and future recruits you are sadly mistaken.

RANT OVER

GO Huskers

GBR GBR GBR GBR

To me, Riley gets 2 more years minimum. If he completes 4 years, and we still have no championship, either conference or national, then we might have to start the "who's our next coach" conversation. But I want to make sure Riley is given every opportunity to succeed.

Personally, I think we will win the conference next year. We get a starting QB that can actually read the defense, find, and complete passes to open receivers in the 5-12 yard range, there's no telling how good this offense can be.

Although I didn't agree with CM that often, it was certainly his right to have opinions and to express them. He did that well so I hope he has not left or been banished?

Yes, we need to voice our concerns and the coaches need to stay sharp and be aware of the issues we blind, ignorant 'amateur' fans have with the progress and lack thereof of the program and team and players, etc. But, we need to all be realistic and under some basic control in our thoughts and statements. It can be frustrating all the political and non sports stuff on here. Those topics are fine and I have opined aplenty with regard thereto.

We need Coach Riley and his staff to find a way to get this bunch of players ready to give some kind of strong effort vs. Tenn or we're gonna face yet another sound beating on national TV. I am concerned that the players may have simply tuned off this season and checked out. Hope not but ? We will know more when we find out as to whether Tommy A is ready to play. I am not an expert on a pulled hamstring but it seems a month of rest should be sufficient for the guy to play in his last 'ever' fball game? Huh? Somebody advise otherwise?

It has been years since I have posted on here. I have been scanning this place and am still trying to figure out why there are so many people that are so anti Huskers. I see people posting about how the qb situation is Riley,s fault. Are you frickin kidding me. Pelini left us with a bare cuboard and players that did not want to play. AKA AJ Bush. We have damn near doubled our wins from last year and at least Riley will fire incompetent coaches unlike pelini. Some people on here need to get ove the mid 90's.

We have a coach and staff that are recruiting as good as we can expect and exceeding many of my expectations. And anyone that believes we need to fire the staff over 3 losses need to figure out just where you want our program to go. Changing coaches evey few years DOES NOT WORK.

How about we enjoy the improvement and be happy we have a team that is at least finishing games for the most part and look to the future with this staff and the recruits they are bringing in. Players see these posts and if you think the negitive posts do not affect them and future recruits you are sadly mistaken.

RANT OVER

GO Huskers

GBR GBR GBR GBR

To me, Riley gets 2 more years minimum. If he completes 4 years, and we still have no championship, either conference or national, then we might have to start the "who's our next coach" conversation. But I want to make sure Riley is given every opportunity to succeed.

Personally, I think we will win the conference next year. We get a starting QB that can actually read the defense, find, and complete passes to open receivers in the 5-12 yard range, there's no telling how good this offense can be.

we will still be short some horses.......division champs would be big. national, not a chance........improvement would be nice.

RANT OVER

GO Huskers

GBR GBR GBR GBR

Where did you get this information that AJ Bush didn't want to play? That's why he transferred so he could play? You sound like a sock trying to stir up a debate.

RANT OVER

GO Huskers

GBR GBR GBR GBR

we will still be short some horses.......division champs would be big. national, not a chance........improvement would be nice.

I'd like to remind the poster quoted above that Nebraska was 7-0 heading into Wisconsin. The Huskers win that game and how does that change the direction of the season? We beat Wisconsin and maybe (probably) we don't beat Ohio State but the game is way closer than a 59 point thrashing. We lose to Ohio State, say 24-21 and are 8-1 at that point, we probably finish the season with all wins. We then get into the Big 10 championship game, and who knows what happens from there.

I realize there is a metric ton of conjecture in the paragraph above...

But I think that loss to Wisconsin beat Nebraska 3 times. 1 loss to the Badgers, a hangover loss to Ohio State the next week, and by the time they reached Iowa (where Tommy was playing at probably 60%) they were just zombie'ing through the motions.

Next year, Nebraska has Northwestern, Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Iowa ALL in Lincoln. With improved QB play, we should be better. We'll definitely be better along both interior lines.

Welcome back, who ever you are. Maybe if you would have spent more time around here your post may have some bearing in reality. Pretty much everything you said was not true.

And anyone that believes we need to fire the staff over 3 losses need to figure out just where you want our program to go.

Hmmm. Maybe you should pass this info off to a couple of guys who are or were our athletic directors.

Changing coaches evey few years DOES NOT WORK.

At least this point is relevant.

There's been quite a few troll posts around here lately. What's up with that?

• Fire 1

Welcome back, who ever you are. Maybe if you would have spent more time around here your post may have some bearing in reality. Pretty much everything you said was not true.

And anyone that believes we need to fire the staff over 3 losses need to figure out just where you want our program to go.

Hmmm. Maybe you should pass this info off to a couple of guys who are or were our athletic directors.

Changing coaches evey few years DOES NOT WORK.

At least this point is relevant.

There's been quite a few troll posts around here lately. What's up with that?

Stop. Pelini dug his own hole and Frankie was twiddling around a hole he shouldn't have been. They set up their own guillotines.
  • Fire 1