DE recruiting

Did a quick run through of uncommitted/committed to lesser school and here were some guys that location wise make sense to kick the tires on:

Chester Graves - From KC. 4 star, 6'4 220, Mizzou leads. Maybe there is a reason but I'd think we'd be putting full court press on.

Cordarrius Bailey - Moved to Miss from Lincoln. 3 star, 6'4 210, 3 star, Iowa St commit.

Esezi Otomewo- Indianapolis. 3 star, 6'6 210, Illinois leads.

Anthony Payne- From Missouri. Good friends with McQuitty. Visited and loved it. 3 star, k state commit.

Any thoughts/other names?

• Fire 1

We have only had 2 good DEs in the past 5 years - maybe longer. Gregory (juco) and Martin (originally a LB). I like JP and am glad he's our DL coach. With that said our D line has been absolute sh*t the past two years. Not all his fault since there was no talent this season (Hughes was trash). Banker also runs a plain vanilla non-intimidating defense that I am tired of seeing. As I've stated previously we need to look at juco's on defense a lot more. Way easier to plug in, and the top 10 teams who recruit well always get the top HS kids year after year on the defense.

• Fire 1