Mavric

Player: Evidence Njoku
Hometown: Wayne, New Jersey
School: Wayne Hills
Position: Wide Receiver
Height: 6-5
Weight: 205
40 time:
Offers: Boston College, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Tennessee
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #596 Overall; #90 WR; .8600; :star :star :star

Rivals: #95 WR; :star :star :star
247: #84 WR; :star :star :star
Scout: #95 WR; :star :star :star
ESPN: #77 WR; :star :star :star

Hudl

Clouse said Williams has been talking to him for a few weeks and an offer would come if a visit was ensured. Clouse hasn't exactly been mister reliable so take it for what it's worth.

He's pretty good at reports like this - what actually has happened - so I'd probably believe him here.

It's when he starts trying to read into things and figure out how interested in Nebraska somebody is that he has trouble. It seems to me like he's looking too hard to find reasons why a prospect is liking Nebraska - maybe doing it almost subconsciously - instead of taking a more objective approach. Maybe not realizing that the guys he's talking to know he's a Nebraska guy so they talk up Nebraska a little more to him and he thinks that means they're more interested than they actually are.

Clouse said Williams has been talking to him for a few weeks and an offer would come if a visit was ensured. Clouse hasn't exactly been mister reliable so take it for what it's worth.

He's pretty good at reports like this - what actually has happened - so I'd probably believe him here.

It's when he starts trying to read into things and figure out how interested in Nebraska somebody is that he has trouble. It seems to me like he's looking too hard to find reasons why a prospect is liking Nebraska - maybe doing it almost subconsciously - instead of taking a more objective approach. Maybe not realizing that the guys he's talking to know he's a Nebraska guy so they talk up Nebraska a little more to him and he thinks that means they're more interested than they actually are.

Always have to remind myself that he's still trying to sell subscriptions. Some of it may be the truth, but more times than not it's to pump sunshine and get their name out.

Always have to remind myself that he's still trying to sell subscriptions. Some of it may be the truth, but more times than not it's to pump sunshine and get their name out.

There very well could be some of that.

But there's also a difference between "this guy is really interested in Nebraska" and "I really think this guy might commit when he visits next week - he talked up Nebraska more than any other school" followed by that guy committing elsewhere and never visiting.