Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2019

Mavric

On 5/24/2017 at 7:20 AM, Warrior10 said:

Just to be clear:

Everyone would be fine with offering this kid this early and potentially securing a commitment with the possibility that we might have to turn down a higher rated player a year from now?

Just to be clear:

You're assumimg the "higher rated player" will 1) automatically be better and more productive, and 2) won't be a bust.  

3 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Just to be clear:

You're assumimg the "higher rated player" will 1) automatically be better and more productive, and 2) won't be a bust.  

I believe, at the time, it was a tongue in cheek comment about us taking Maspry and turning down Avery. Which ended up a "whoof" all around.

To be honest it was so long ago I can't be for sure, but I believe that was my intent. 

Edited by Warrior10
On 2/1/2018 at 9:28 PM, In the Deed the Glory said:

Nick Henrich and Chris Hickman moved up BIG TIME in the Top 247.

Nick #69 in country and #4 ILB

Chris #115 in country and #3 TE

Where do we stand with these two? I would think Frost and Co are making them a priority??

I have read comments where some dad was wishing they would go elsewhere because Frost did not offer his son...seemed to have an axe to grind!

On 2/25/2018 at 7:16 PM, Warrior10 said:

I believe, at the time, it was a tongue in cheek comment about us taking Maspry and turning down Avery. Which ended up a "whoof" all around.

To be honest it was so long ago I can't be for sure, but I believe that was my intent. 

Need a winky, smiley, or some other type of emoji to convey that.  Honestly, when it comes to recruiting there are people who take star rankings very seriously and I wasn't sure if you're one of them.  #ItsAllGood

18 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Need a winky, smiley, or some other type of emoji to convey that.  Honestly, when it comes to recruiting there are people who take star rankings very seriously and I wasn't sure if you're one of them.  #ItsAllGood

I think they are a portion of the equation. Not the star necessarily the stars but the evaluation they represent has merit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...