Trump Taking Credit Where None Is Due

• 3 weeks later...

Fiscal Responsibility, according to Trump.

Come defend this all you fiscal conservatives.

No fiscal conservative would call Trump conservative. Stop dumping him into that camp. I don't call him a moderate either only an opportunist - doing whatever it takes to make himself look good. He would have gone liberal if that was the quickest way to the top. Remember before he ran he held all kinds of liberal positions or so he said.

No fiscal conservative would call Trump conservative. Stop dumping him into that camp. I don't call him a moderate either only an opportunist - doing whatever it takes to make himself look good. He would have gone liberal if that was the quickest way to the top. Remember before he ran he held all kinds of liberal positions or so he said.

Stop dumping him into the camp that he belongs in? Spare me. The GOP raked Obama over the coals for years about money spent on trips. Everyone was a fiscal conservative then, suddenly they've all seemed to either disappear or are deflecting ownership over the fact that he's the GOP's new standard bearer.

• Fire 1

I think you're missing the point. He isn't calling Trump a fiscal conservative, he's asking why the fiscal conservatives aren't raking Trump over the coals for this like they did to Obama who was spending WAY less.
  • Fire 2