Trump Taking Credit Where None Is Due

What a dumbass. It's like he thinks the current president is the only variable in anything that happens in the entire U.S., unless something bad happens while he's president. Then it's everyone else's fault.

I can't tell if he actually believes that, or if he's just trying his damnedest to make sure all the stupid people believe that.

This is pretty funny. A little sad, but hilariously vain.

The Oscars mix-up seems to be the biggest story of the day a distinction usually claimed by President Trump and something he has done or tweeted.

But the commander in chief has, nevertheless, found a way to make it all about him: The mistake, wherein actors Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway inadvertently gave out the best- picture award to the wrong movie, was actually because of him. According to whom?

"I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didnt get the act together at the end", Trump said. "It was a little sad."

That's a tough one to put in here.

No, Trump hasn't done anything while in office to make the economy better, yet. But.....it does appear him winning the election does have people more confident in the stock market which causes it to go up.

Personally, I think there is going to be some type of correction in the next couple of years. If he is taking credit for this, is he going to take blame for the correction?

No, Trump hasn't done anything while in office to make the economy better, yet. But.....it does appear him winning the election does have people more confident in the stock market which causes it to go up.

Personally, I think there is going to be some type of correction in the next couple of years. If he is taking credit for this, is he going to take blame for the correction?

Except the "correction" just got us back up to where it was in Nov when he was elected (not positive of the exact numbers or dates, but it tanked in Nov)

It's a lot of investors betting on the come with regards to Trumps promises of deregulation, steel, coal mining, oil drilling, etc. The sell off and profit reaping will happen if or when his promises don't pan out.

Except the "correction" just got us back up to where it was in Nov when he was elected (not positive of the exact numbers or dates, but it tanked in Nov)

Tanked is a little strong. If you look at the 6 month graph, the little blip in November doesn't look like much. In fact, the drop at the beginning of Nov was before the election when everyone thought Hillary was going to win. Once the election happened, the Dow ended the month roughly 1,000 points higher than it started.