***Official Music City Bowl Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I just want to fast forward to 2018 when we actually open up the check book and get a real head coach to lead us from darkness. Until then, Mike Riley and company are another failed experiment we have to endure. They will not be any better next year because they simply don't know ho wto be better. They are average coaches delivering average results. Ok, now I am ready to be called a non fan and other delightful things the coolaid drinkers like to call people like me.

I love my huskers and want them to return to prominence. If that is bad then so be it.

I just want to fast forward to 2018 when we actually open up the check book and get a real head coach to lead us from darkness. Until then, Mike Riley and company are another failed experiment we have to endure. They will not be any better next year because they simply don't know ho wto be better. They are average coaches delivering average results. Ok, now I am ready to be called a non fan and other delightful things the coolaid drinkers like to call people like me.

I love my huskers and want them to return to prominence. If that is bad then so be it.

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever follow the blueprint that teams such as Michigan, Bama, and Ohio State have made. We'd rather take the economical route and try to catch lightning in a bottle, which is highly unlikely in today's football landscape. Gotta be willing to pay big time $ for a big time coach in today's day and age. Anyone expecting anything more with this staff in charge is delusional.

Close the year out 2-4 after a 7-0 start.

Welcome 9-4. It's what we do.

Yes its as if we never changed coaches. It really does feel like deja vu.

Same record (worse last year), poor coordinators, embarrassing prime time losses, worst defensive performances on record, bone headed coaching mistakes..........

I will continue to say, Riley was not hired to win, he was hired as the anti-Bo....

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever follow the blueprint that teams such as Michigan, Bama, and Ohio State have made. We'd rather take the economical route and try to catch lightning in a bottle, which is highly unlikely in today's football landscape. Gotta be willing to pay big time $ for a big time coach in today's day and age. Anyone expecting anything more with this staff in charge is delusional.

Please for my own information tell me what "big time coach" is going to come to Nebraska and revive the program. Any big time coach is going to go where recruiting is easy. Why would he beat his head against the wall here. You might find a young guy who has had success at lower levels and would love to get paid but he comes with no guarantees.

Please for my own information tell me what "big time coach" is going to come to Nebraska and revive the program. Any big time coach is going to go where recruiting is easy. Why would he beat his head against the wall here. You might find a young guy who has had success at lower levels and would love to get paid but he comes with no guarantees.

Les Miles, for one. He's played in multiple NCs and won one. He knows how to beat Saban. He is an elite recruiter with ties to the south. Only knocks are his age and his alignment with Cam Cameron, who is a terrible OC. Miles with a legit OC would be exactly what this program needs.