Bourbon, Whisky and Scotch

I met a family once who was fairly wealthy and from Mexico City. I got into a discussion with them about tequila. It was very interesting since I like the stuff so much. They have a completely different appreciation for good tequila than Americans do. Just wish I hadn't drank so much of it that night so I could remember more of what they were teaching me.

If we are talking good tequila, for me it's Cabo Wabo all the way.

And really NUance. Kessler? Man I haven't drank that since HS.

I think that Sammy Hagar has made like 40 million off of Cabo Wabo

Try $91M.

Wow, amazing! Good for him...He can buy a lot of "pound cake" with that...he won't have to wait but he can get it "right now"

I LOVE This quote: At one time, Hagar owned the entire Cabo Wabo Tequila company. But in 2008, he sold 80% of the company to Campari for $80 million, explaining that they could help with worldwide distribution since, as Hagar said, I dont like working that hard. Thats $91 million for Hagar over three years, for those of you scoring at home. Hed have to play a lot of bar mitzvahs to make that kind of scratch.

Jack Daniels and a 6 of Michelob was the first thing I ever got drunk on...At the exact same age as my teenager, now that I think about it..

Couldn't touch whisky again until my beautiful Chem Lab partner and I shared her bottle of Old Bushmills in her car on a lab break one night..

But going to listen to this while I read the rest of this thread..

Jack Daniels and a 6 of Michelob was the first thing I ever got drunk on...At the exact same age as my teenager, now that I think about it..

Couldn't touch whisky again until my beautiful Chem Lab partner and I shared her bottle of Old Bushmills in her car on a lab break one night..

I feel like there is more to the second story that won't be shared here...
  • Fire 1

There is… He got out of her car rode his bicycle home and jerked off. I will get a plus one for anybody who can name the movie that I stole that from… I took some liberties with the quote

• Fire 1

There is… He got out of her car rode his bicycle home and jerked off. I will get a plus one for anybody who can name the movie that I stole that from… I took some liberties with the quote

That was when I found out it's nearly impossible to jerk off after a 14 mile bike ride..

• Fire 1