Bourbon, Whisky and Scotch

Got a nice haul on a few deals yesterday.  

Michter's US*1 Unblended Small Batch American Whiskey

Jefferson's Very Small Batch Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Noah's Mill Small Batch Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey

Larceny Very Special Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Knob Creek Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey

I have not tried any of these yet.  I did finally crack open that bottle of Colonel E.H. Taylor the other day, and it's probably my new favorite.  

On 3/4/2020 at 10:51 AM, Xmas32 said:

Just ordered a bottle of Michter's 10!  Will report back to brag.

Waiting! :dunno:D

Did anyone find anything more out about the West Point, NE bourbon?  I think it was Cooper's Chase?  I looked online for a way to purchase and struck out.  

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK, you whisky/scotch/bourbon fanatics.

What fine libation do you think is in the glass sitting on the side table in The Last Dance by Michael Jordan?

Hmmmm......

It's tequila.  Specifically a brand named Cincoro that he is part owner of.  I've linked a Forbes story if you're interested in hearing more...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2019/09/16/the-inside-story-of-how-michael-jordan-and-four-nba-owners-launched-the-super-premium-tequila-brand-cincoro/#21136ffd3aa1

45 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

It's tequila.  Specifically a brand named Cincoro that he is part owner of.  I've linked a Forbes story if you're interested in hearing more...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2019/09/16/the-inside-story-of-how-michael-jordan-and-four-nba-owners-launched-the-super-premium-tequila-brand-cincoro/#21136ffd3aa1

Interesting.  Now, I want to try it.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I just picked up a bottle of this.  I've been really into Irish Whiskey lately.  This looks really interesting.

large-jameson_caskmates_irish_whiskey_ip

If you like IPAs and Irish Whiskey, it's probably right up your alley.  I can't do the hoppiness of most IPAs.  

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Agree.  Let us know how this one tastes.  I didn't even know this combo was a thing till you posted it.  

OK...it's really good.  Like I said, I've really been into Irish Whiskey lately.  But, I really can't taste any IPA type of taste.  I wish I had a regular Jameson side by side.

Again...it's good.  It won't go to waste.  :)

• Haha 1