Bourbon, Whisky and Scotch

On 2/20/2020 at 7:25 AM, Xmas32 said:

What are your initial thoughts on it?

Picked up a few bottles recently, one of which is the E.H. Taylor Small Batch.  Also, Old Forester 115 proof, new to me, another bottle of Breckenridge Bourbon, and Elijah Craig Small Batch, also new to me.  Got a great deal on the bottle of Taylor.  Nearly half the price I was seeing everywhere else.  Very stoked to try the Old Forester.  

• Plus1 1

Hey all. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of all this stuff- typically just a beer guy. But I've started to dabble with different alcohols. I really enjoy a good stiff Tito's martini or a Moscow Mule.

That said, anybody tried any of this stuff? Picked it up hearing they sponsored Todd n Tyler originally. A bit gimmicky but it's pretty damn good if you like something on the sweeter side.

12291752132638.png

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Hey all. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of all this stuff- typically just a beer guy. But I've started to dabble with different alcohols. I really enjoy a good stiff Tito's martini or a Moscow Mule.

That said, anybody tried any of this stuff? Picked it up hearing they sponsored Todd n Tyler originally. A bit gimmicky but it's pretty damn good if you like something on the sweeter side.

12291752132638.png

I haven't tried it yet.  But a lot of people at work rave about it!

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

12291752132638.png

I've got a bottle at home, it's a little too sweet for my taste.  Kinda reminds me of Tuaca a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...