Toughness perspective.......

Seen this article earlier and thought it put things into perspective at least for me. I still don't like what I seen in the end, but understand what this team went through this season was pretty tough at times. I think we could all use a little perspective right now.

http://www.cornnation.com/2017/1/3/14152930/lets-tread-carefully-when-measuring-toughness-nebraska-huskers-cornhuskers

• Fire 3

I feel like this is another excuse to help the fans feel better about another poor season

This is gonna come across as harsh, and I mean it that way. You're a sorry excuse for a fan or a human if you don't understand how 18 year old kids can be impacted by tragedy and keep playing at a high level, plus go to college.

I feel like this is another excuse to help the fans feel better about another poor season

This is gonna come across as harsh, and I mean it that way. You're a sorry excuse for a fan or a human if you don't understand how 18 year old kids can be impacted by tragedy and keep playing at a high level, plus go to college.

giphy.gif

Go kick rocks
  • Fire 1

Go kick rocks
Don't dare say anything NM11046 disagrees with. He has a tendency to be overly dramatic.
  • Fire 1

He didn't say any of that tough guy.