2017 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Mavric

Alright I'll bite. I've always kinda wanted to get a coaching staff/coordinator position - I thought about hanging it up the last few years and I probably should but hey, I'm one of those all-time greats that just doesn't know when to leave the game.

200w.gif#0

(<> <>)

• Fire 1

I'd like to begin my campaign by saying,on the plus side, that I'm not part of any "Crew" or "Clique", nor do I have any associations with ponies. And while it's true that I don't have a naturally strong family nor bold flavors; what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a decade on this board.

• Fire 2

After a year as your Starting QB, I'd like to take a moment to talk about all the positives that occurred under my watch.

1. LESS BAD SNAPS IN 2016.

Count and I spent hours and hours with my hands under his butt cheeks working on the perfect "snap" too make sure you guys didn't have to cringe on Saturdays.

It wasn't always easy and I believe it is in part the reason Count is no longer with us. However, the time spent was extremely worthwhile.

2.FEWER DROPPED PASSES IN 2016.

Yes, I'm taking credit for this. Obviously, my passes were crisp as hell and QMany, Redux and Decked faked injuries all season long to try an make me look bad, however, when 99.9% of my passes hit receivers in the chest, you've gotta give credit where credit is due.

3. FEWER POLICE REPORTS

Well, you see, 2015 was a tough year. We got that big win against Rutgers and I decided it was a good idea to have a rager at my place. Well, you all know how that ended up. In 2016, I vowed for changes and as you can see, it panned out.

I deserve a chance to come back for another year. I'm planning on being a statue in the pocket next year, coach says my passing has really come along. Coach says he can finally run his offense next season. I want to be that guy.

• Fire 2