? on ordering Student Tix for football

im trying to get my season tickets ordered for football ordered..but it keeps saying "Please Activate Cookies ..." but i think i have them enabled..they're just not working for me right now on this site? any suggestions? thanks

i just got it to work..didnt do anything new but i upgraded my versio of firefox i guess? weird, lol. anyways..it's asking for seating preferences? anyone have any suggestions? or should i just leave it blank? thanks guys

there is no actual place assigned to stand...and you will stand cause thats how we students do :D...but if you and some friends get together form a block because then when some jerk comes 20 minutes before the game and tries to use the ticket number you're all still together...don't be that guy that comes 5 minutes before kick off and think the ticket number is your seat number :box

there is no actual place assigned to stand...and you will stand cause thats how we students do :D...but if you and some friends get together form a block because then when some jerk comes 20 minutes before the game and tries to use the ticket number you're all still together...don't be that guy that comes 5 minutes before kick off and think the ticket number is your seat number :box

In my experiences, THAT guy is normally THAT girl. Oooooo, that pisses me off. If i've been here for an hour and a half, there is no way you deserve the seat more than i do.

alright, i dont know anyone at UNL..coming from michigan with no friends or fam there. most of my fam goes to UNO. i guess ill just leave it blank and go from there? thanks guys

ya, i wouldn't worry about it too much. You will just go with a few guys (or girls) you meet down here. It is just kinda, sit wherever there is a seat. Just get there early if you want a good one. You shouldn't have any problems with seating. If you are worried about finding someone to sit with, there are always people like me on the board you can come sit with. we can talk towards the beginning of the season.