*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

The headcount of Russian officials named in Steele Dossier now up to seven...

OK...I'm not doubting you. But, the article doesn't claim this guy was involved at all with the Dossier/Trump/Putin...etc.

Where are you seeing that this is tied to the Dossier?

Sorry, I misspoke a bit. I should have said "connected to" instead. All of the recently-deceased intelligence officials and diplomats had direct ties to Putin, and therefore, to the Dossier as well. In the end, the net of entanglement is going to end up being pretty YUGE.

And then lied during confirmation hearings.

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken, a Minnesota Democrat, what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Industrial-Sized Wastebasket in a Clip-On Tie campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign.

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Officials said Sessions did not consider the conversations relevant to the lawmakers’ questions and did not remember in detail what he discussed with Kislyak.

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, Sessions’s spokeswoman.

-----

In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.

Sessions responded with one word: “No.”

-----

The Washington Post contacted all 26 members of the 2016 Senate Armed Services Committee to see if any lawmakers besides Sessions met with Kislyak in 2016. Of the 19 lawmakers who responded, every senator, including chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.), said they did not meet with the Russian ambassador last year. The other lawmakers on the panel did not respond as of Wednesday evening.

I mean, come on, man. He wasn't even smart about it.

The cover-up is worse than the act itself.