When will Trump get impeached?

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, GBR0988 said:

2. That’s laughable. Him joking about how dishonest the media is is hardly him actually trying to shut down the free press. 

One example of many: "President Trump, in an extraordinary rebuke of the nation’s press organizations, wrote on Twitter on Friday that the nation’s news media “is the enemy of the American people.”

3. If certain mosques want to implement sharia, I have no problem with this. Governments job is to protect its citizens.

What mosques are implementing this?  I won't even get into the interpretation of what this is and what some of the more conservative alarmist media have sold to their viewers.  

4. See my response to #3. Also while I don’t support torture, constitutional rights only apply to Americans.

Do you think its acdeptable for the US to target and kill the families of suspected terrorists?

5. See my response to #s 3 and 4.

6. Didn’t Obama regularly do these things....like using the IRS to target conservatives. Not saying it’s okay for Trump to do these things, but I didnt hear anyone on the left complaining about Obama.

You're going to have to enlighten me here - how and what did Obama do with the IRS and conservatives?

So you're ok explaining away his comments as "jokes"?    Isn't the office of president above that?  Doesn't it have to be?  Does the sheer number of attempts he's made to change/reinterpret the constitution to his benefit concern you at all or are you feeling that if the outcome allows you personally more financial security it's worth it?

4 minutes ago, GBR0988 said:

Whataboutism.

And I don't care about it to be honest.  Your question was what has he done to sidestep the constitution in an impeachable manner.  I answered, gave you sourced info from experts that come from both sides of the aisle.  

I'd love to have a discussion about the topic, but I'm not open to being dragged into a circular, trolling debate.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

Whataboutism.

And I don't care about it to be honest.  Your question was what has he done to sidestep the constitution in an impeachable manner.  I answered, gave you sourced info from experts that come from both sides of the aisle.  

I'd love to have a discussion about the topic, but I'm not open to being dragged into a circular, trolling debate.

I’m not really trying to have a “circular, trolling debate.” I’m just pointing out that we had no really good options this last election. It was an indictment on this country that Hillary Clinton and Trump were our choices.

Just now, GBR0988 said:

I’m not really trying to have a “circular, trolling debate.” I’m just pointing out that we had no really good options this last election. It was an indictment on this country that Hillary Clinton and Trump were our choices.

Which has nothing to do with when/if Trump will get impeached.

• Plus1 1

Bull. We had the option to have a government that would try to do much the opposite of so many things that have been and are being attempted since January. We failed to make that choice. That people don’t see the paths as starkly divergent, when it was as plain and obvious as EVER has been, is exactly why we find ourselves at this sad pass.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Bull. We had the option to have a government that would try to do much the opposite of so many things that have been and are being attempted since January. We failed to make that choice. That people don’t see the paths as starkly divergent, when it was as plain and obvious as EVER has been, is exactly why we find ourselves at this sad pass.

“A government that would try to do much the opposite of so many things that have been and are being attempted since January,” is this you saying you felt the Bern?