When will Trump get impeached?

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This topic is nothing but nonsense. What are liberals injecting or snorting? My goodness - you are friggning insane!

Did any of you watch him destroy the media today ? The media can't destroy him as he is so much tougher and stronger and he won't back down from anyone. Liberals may have to listen to this game from the lawn chairs outside the stadium because they are about to get booted out. No more press priveleges to knuckle heads. This is so much fun to watch I must say!

Literally none of this is true.

• Fire 9

His 2nd term.

I don't mean this to be dismissive in any way, but do you really think he'll get one? I just have a hard time believing that his current approval rating, before he is even in office, will get much better. His opponents are so hell bent on believing it isn't possible for any good to come out of his Presidency, they won't change their minds. Trump is showing that he can't just ignore them and he has to respond to everything: SNL, Golden Globes, etc. This causes people who are willing to give him a shot to believe the claims about his temperament not being fit for office. He's shown he will pander to his "loyal" supporters which will alienate him from a lot of people.

I just don't see anyway a "decent" Democratic opponent won't beat him in four years, if he is able to run again. I think he has piled to much crap in front of himself to overcome.

• Fire 1

His 2nd term.

I don't mean this to be dismissive in any way, but do you really think he'll get one? I just have a hard time believing that his current approval rating, before he is even in office, will get much better. His opponents are so hell bent on believing it isn't possible for any good to come out of his Presidency, they won't change their minds. Trump is showing that he can't just ignore them and he has to respond to everything: SNL, Golden Globes, etc. This causes people who are willing to give him a shot to believe the claims about his temperament not being fit for office. He's shown he will pander to his "loyal" supporters which will alienate him from a lot of people.

I just don't see anyway a "decent" Democratic opponent won't beat him in four years, if he is able to run again. I think he has piled to much crap in front of himself to overcome.

trump-mouth-saying-wrong-closeup.jpg
  • Fire 1

I said 2018. The Repubs will use him for their purposes in 2017 - get things passed. By the end of the year, they will tire of his antics. His incompetent words and actions will first become realized in foreign affairs where the executive branch has a lot of latitude. The Russia and China issues will explode - hopefully not in war but in bad relationships or in the Russia case - hidden ties. The repubs in Congress will want to act quick in 2018 to get rid of the embarrassment before the Nov mid term election. or They may wait until after the elections - but that would be risky if Trump is a 100% disaster chained to them.

Congressional repubs have no loyalty to him and they will act in their best interest before or after the midterms. The Dems will be all to happy to assist. Pence was a long time member of the congressional club so they will get someone that they know and who knows them.

I sometimes wonder when Pence considered dropping off of the ticket after the nasty Trump video about women came up before the 2nd debate if Congressional repubs, who don't like Trump, came to Pence and asked him to stay on- that if he played his cards right, and if the election when right, he'd become president in sort time. Just a wild thought by me. But it seemed a bit out of character to me that Pence decided to stay wt Trump. He was pretty ticked off by the video as I recall.

Of course it has to be an impeachable offense to remove him. Incompetency may not be an impeachable offense. I haven't looked it up. That is when he is impeached via the election process in 2020. But the Russia thing could be if there are some real nuggets hidden someplace.

Of course it has to be an impeachable offense to remove him. Incompetency may not be an impeachable offense. I haven't looked it up. That is when he is impeached via the election process in 2020. But the Russia thing could be if there are some real nuggets hidden someplace.

Not gonna look it up again now but he's already done plenty of things they could impeach him for if they wanted. The rules are very open to interpretation.