3-4 current player positions

Biggest problem with switching to a 3-4 is most of the DEs we've recruited in the past couple years don't fit anywhere. Too small to play DE and probably not athletic enough to play OLB. That would be King, Miller, Natter, Stille and Neal. Maybe they could bulk up enough to play DE but they'd have work to do.

You'd have to bulk up at least one guy to play NT. I'll say Khalil Davis for argument's sake. Then Freedom, Carlos Davis and Stoltenberg wouldn't be bad DEs. Not sure where you'd find another NT. Maybe Newell?

At LB we wouldn't be bad. Weber, Ferguson and Quayshon Alexander in the middle. Newby, Young and Gifford on the outside. Barry, Simmons, Jefferson and maybe Avery Roberts to fill in. Alex Davis would probably be one current DE who could move to LB.

• Fire 1

That was the first position I had thought of. I guess it depends on what they are asking the NT to do. Mick S is big but taller than a normal nose. He isn't as quick but I felt he performed better while getting double teamed than Davis. But the Davis twins are quicker so if there is freedom for the nose I would go with one of them

That was the first position I had thought of. I guess it depends on what they are asking the NT to do. Mick S is big but taller than a normal nose. He isn't as quick but I felt he performed better while getting double teamed than Davis. But the Davis twins are quicker so if there is freedom for the nose I would go with one of them

I always felt like you knew a NT, when you saw one...

Biggest problem with switching to a 3-4 is most of the DEs we've recruited in the past couple years don't fit anywhere. Too small to play DE and probably not athletic enough to play OLB. That would be King, Miller, Natter, Stille and Neal. Maybe they could bulk up enough to play DE but they'd have work to do.

You'd have to bulk up at least one guy to play NT. I'll say Khalil Davis for argument's sake. Then Freedom, Carlos Davis and Stoltenberg wouldn't be bad DEs. Not sure where you'd find another NT. Maybe Newell?

At LB we wouldn't be bad. Weber, Ferguson and Quayshon Alexander in the middle. Newby, Young and Gifford on the outside. Barry, Simmons, Jefferson and maybe Avery Roberts to fill in. Alex Davis would probably be one current DE who could move to LB.

you would think miller would be a pretty good athlete, he was only like 235 coming out of high school if i remember right

you would think miller would be a pretty good athlete, he was only like 235 coming out of high school if i remember right

That's what I was thinking so I went back and watched his hudl highlights. He seems to have pretty quick feet just don't know how fast he is and if he can play in space