CB Michael Onyemaobi [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We had Blades as a silent commit so we told him we were good.

Why didn't we take him as a safety? Coach Money team did all that work on him just to tell him no thanks? I think we could have made room for him as a safety/corner etc with the number of scholarships we have left.
We obviously felt it wasn't a wise choice of scholarship distribution.

Donte is confident in the caliber of player he'll bring in with a full year to recruit. Decided to save the scholly for this small class.

Why didn't we take him as a safety? Coach Money team did all that work on him just to tell him no thanks? I think we could have made room for him as a safety/corner etc with the number of scholarships we have left.

Donte is confident in the caliber of player he'll bring in with a full year to recruit. Decided to save the scholly for this small class.

So are we bringing in three corners and a safety this year or do we take 2 corners and one safety?

So are we bringing in three corners and a safety this year or do we take 2 corners and one safety?
I would venture to say at least 3-1, possibly 3-2 or 3-1-1(swing guy that plays both). Also depends probably if Dismuke and Lamar Jackson stay at CB.
  • Fire 1

I would venture to say at least 3-1, possibly 3-2 or 3-1-1(swing guy that plays both). Also depends probably if Dismuke and Lamar Jackson stay at CB.

Alrighty thanks! I did not know dismuke was at cb because he was recruited as a safety, good info. I agree with the 3-1-1 strategy and if one guy may not work out beef him up to lb or something like that.

Alrighty thanks! I did not know dismuke was at cb because he was recruited as a safety, good info. I agree with the 3-1-1 strategy and if one guy may not work out beef him up to lb or something like that.
Took two last class, Jojo and Butler.