CB Michael Onyemaobi [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, and we're in on Deommodore, Blades, Johnson...

I guess I take back what I said - I didn't realize we have 0 DBs committed. Wow.
Lol, feels sad but the future is looking bright.

Nebraska is loaded in the secondary and opposing coaches are selling that to the recruits.

If you have watched enough tape of prospects, it is very apparent that Michael's rating is completely inaccurate. This is a four star DB prospect without question. He is physically ready to play. I hope Nebraska gets him. This is the downside of big states and the rankings that pertain to them. Since there are so many prospects in California alone, there is no way the services can hand out a fourth start to every worthy player. They have to spread these rankings out all throughout the country and it leaves extremely talented players like Michael out.

Great. One more on signing day.

Not too worried about the signing day. Similar to Daniels, he was given a chance to announce on national TV. I think that you take that. And I am guessing our coaches will know in advance what his decision is.

According to his 247 page, he is scheduled to visit here the 27th and nothing scheduled this weekend. Unless he goes somewhere this weekend, he is near a 100% lock.

Not too worried about the signing day. Similar to Daniels, he was given a chance to announce on national TV. I think that you take that. And I am guessing our coaches will know in advance what his decision is.

According to his 247 page, he is scheduled to visit here the 27th and nothing scheduled this weekend. Unless he goes somewhere this weekend, he is near a 100% lock.

Yeah, JC also let us know his decision before his announcement, also, I believe Dez Fitzpatrick did last season.

I hope everyone is honest with us this year.

Believe he is visiting TCU this weekend. Recently visited UNLV as well. Will decide between Nebraska, TCU, Cal and UNLV.

Believe he is visiting TCU this weekend. Recently visited UNLV as well. Will decide between Nebraska, TCU, Cal and UNLV.
Sounds like Sonny Dykes to TCU has him interested in TCU.