CB Michael Onyemaobi [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great. One more on signing day.

Not too worried about the signing day. Similar to Daniels, he was given a chance to announce on national TV. I think that you take that. And I am guessing our coaches will know in advance what his decision is.

According to his 247 page, he is scheduled to visit here the 27th and nothing scheduled this weekend. Unless he goes somewhere this weekend, he is near a 100% lock.

Believe he is visiting TCU this weekend. Recently visited UNLV as well. Will decide between Nebraska, TCU, Cal and UNLV.
Sounds like Sonny Dykes to TCU has him interested in TCU.
Sonny Dykes doesnt give a crap about defense. Not sure why you would want to play on his defense.

Looks like they want him to be a knuckleball pitcher on the baseball team as well.

Haha I was wondering what that symbol was suppose to represent. A horn frog but I don't see it?

Yep, that actually is the Horned Frog gesture. The top two fingers are the eyes where it shoots out blood. The bottom is the tongue, that obviously goes out as well.

Top 5 may be coming TCU seems like it jumped up to the lead. Hopefully we can keep that scheduled visit this coming weekend. He's definitely still a plan B, but portions of plan A seem like they are going to be tough to lock in. My personal preference would be to give this kid the full court press. His size (6-1) and skill set that I've seen are worth it. Seems like he can play in all 3 phases of the game too.

Top 5 may be coming TCU seems like it jumped up to the lead. Hopefully we can keep that scheduled visit this coming weekend. He's definitely still a plan B, but portions of plan A seem like they are going to be tough to lock in. My personal preference would be to give this kid the full court press. His size (6-1) and skill set that I've seen are worth it. Seems like he can play in all 3 phases of the game too.

100% agree. One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush