Transfers for 3-4!!

Bob did a good job of getting body types to fill his 3-4 at UConn. We had a lot of big nose tackles and he did a really nice job developing Folorunso Fatukasi who is going to wind up being a top 2 round player when he comes out of school in two years. Don't think there's anyone with grad transfer ability though except perhaps CB Jamar Summers

I'm seeing 12 RS JR from this past season. Some LB's and DL's. Interesting to know if any of them graduated this December. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple DL grad transfers!

Fatukasi would be a major major haul but I don't see it happening. Only other two that would be good to add would be Junior Joseph and Cameron Stapleton

Forget transfers, I'd rather see us poach a recruit from a lesser program, like we did with Ozigbo

I'm talking about quick fits in the 3-4. Not going to get that for 2017 by poaching players form ISU.

When Bill Parcells took over the Cowboys many years ago now, the first thing he did was switch to the 3-4. Now, they are lucky they have Free Agency, because BP was able to sign some guys he had previously coached in his 3-4, which made the transition easier. They definitely still had guys that weren't natural for spots, but it was easier to do so when they had BP's guys in the more important spots.

I'm seeing 12 RS JR from this past season. Some LB's and DL's. Interesting to know if any of them graduated this December. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple DL grad transfers!

Fatukasi would be a major major haul but I don't see it happening. Only other two that would be good to add would be Junior Joseph and Cameron Stapleton

swohusker(I think), is claiming there is a shot he is a grad transfer and might be interested in coming.

swohusker(I think), is claiming there is a shot he is a grad transfer and might be interested in coming.

Fatukasi? He'd step in day 1 and be our NT. Dude is a savage and has really good athleticism for his size. One of those guys that when its all said and done will be a top 2-3 round draft pick