***Official Bob Diaco look-a-like thread***

huKSer

Lmfao! I can't do multiple quotes on the mobile site, but those last three photo-edits are tee-shirt worthy. Keep em coming!

El Diaco (with a more epic pic) would be sweeeeeet.

Not sure if you are a fan of El Diablo from The Suicide Squad, but if so, here you go...El Diaco...WARNING: it may haunt your dreams.

bobdiaco150_0516.jpg

• Fire 1

Lmfao! I can't do multiple quotes on the mobile site, but those last three photo-edits are tee-shirt worthy. Keep em coming!

Not sure if you are a fan of El Diablo from The Suicide Squad, but if so, here you go...El Diaco...WARNING: it may haunt your dreams.

attachicon.gifbobdiaco150_0516.jpg

Nicely done! No I'm not a comic book guy, but I know the reference. So really that ties back to the blackshirts logo.......

• Fire 1

attachicon.gifbobdiaco150_0516.jpg

Nicely done! No I'm not a comic book guy, but I know the reference. So really that ties back to the blackshirts logo.......

Good call on the blackshirts reference. #ElDiacoBlackshirts

Don Draper! My Hero!

Ha ha! Not sure how I feel about that. I mean, Mad Men was a great series and all. And Don Draper's antics were entertaining. But he might not be the best example of what to aspire to. Then again, he got drunk at work nearly ever day. And boinked a bunch of hot women. So there's that. :lol:

Don Draper! My Hero!

Ha ha! Not sure how I feel about that. I mean, Mad Men was a great series and all. And Don Draper's antics were entertaining. But he might not be the best example of what to aspire to. Then again, he got drunk at work nearly ever day. And boinked a bunch of hot women. So there's that. :lol:

Don Draper, and Ragnar Lodbrok from 'Vikings'..... Maybe there's something wrong with me :blink: