Huskers in the 2017 NFL Draft

Mavric

We've never had a Pelini recruit go in the 1st round.

That's not ideal.

Riley had one in his 14 years at OSU, 3* Brandin Cooks.

I bet Riley has had nearly as many 4* recruits already at Nebraska as he did at Oregon St. (I haven't researched this, just an assumption). And with the number of quality recruits we have coming in one would like to think we have a higher chance of getting more high draft picks

Last year's team was the least talented Husker team I'd seen, so no surprise with the lack of draftees. Here's to having more talent in the future. :cheers

I would agree with this.

I agree also.

We haven't had a whole lot of talent for a while now. I'm not saying we didn't have any talent, just saying we absolutely did not have enough.

Last year's team was the least talented Husker team I'd seen, so no surprise with the lack of draftees. Here's to having more talent in the future. :cheers

I got roasted when I argued that we didn't have talent. I got further roasted when I said Westy and Cethon wouldn't get drafted, and that Gerry would go in the later rounds. I'd say I am a genius typically, but this draft wasn't surprising at all :funnyhahah . We lacked talent in a big way. For those who argued against me, I still don't know what you were watching. This lack of talent was obvious.