What is/was "Junior Days"?

To the OP, I am not sure what grade your son is in and I have no idea about his abilities, but work with his coach and be realistic at where he can fit at the college level. If he really wants to play college football, be ready to look at the FCS and then D-2 schools in the area. There is nothing wrong with going that route, especially if he can get part or all of his college paid for.

Yes definitely. He'll be a Jr.next year but has lettered both Fr and Soph year at a NE class A school. 3rd team all metro and All State honorable mention as a sophmore. We've hit a number of camps last year locally. What I like about FCS camps is that there are quite a few DII and NAIA coaches that attend to look at players. We did do FNL last summer too.

Good luck to your son, and it sounds like you are grounded in your expectations for him. I'm sure you are a proud father.

Well which ever one you don't have to be invited to we will be at going to earn an invite to the invitation only one.

Anyone can go to the camps that are held in the summer. You should look into those if you are trying to get your sons recruited by Nebraska.

As a side note, I used to post on a NU message board where a woman had 2 sons playing high school football and they were recruited by D-1 schools. Now, this woman seemed nice, but due to the way she would post updates about the recruitment of her kids, she gathered a following of posters that were getting mad when NU wasn't offering scholarships for her sons. It was just a strange thing to follow. I am sure you are much more grounded, and I am sure that your sons are very talented players. I just hope you don't make things too personal IF your kids don't get scholarship offers by Nebraska.

No doubt Colorado. one is a freshman this year. Will more then likely be the starting RG for Varsity next year at a Texas 6A school. His goal is to play at Nebraska but if they do not come calling it is what it is. He will play some where. My other son will be a little tougher job getting any thing done. He plays WR and Corner on a team that doesn't throw the ball to much. As an 8th grader this season he had 13 catches for 471 and 8 TD's. He has better ball skills then any of the receivers we had on our freshman and JV teams and is pretty much the same height.

We will hit as many camps as possible that we can afford the next few years. We are not leaving any thing up to their coaches to get them some where.