Who transfers?

We are really deep at LB so I wouldn't be shocked to see someone move on after Spring if they are on the 3 deep. This may sound crazy, but Ozigbo could seem like a transfer candidate if he is not the starter post Spring. There were rumors he was in the dog house in the 2nd half of the season for issues with playing time after he returned from injury.

With the move to a 3-4 defense, I would guess we'd see at least one transfer from the DE position.

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

I'm amazed that he is still here but I do know the guy is actually a class act and not the prima donna type who wants to quit if he doesn't play. I almost wouldn't mind it if he did just so he can go somewhere that will utilize the talent he clearly has. A fellow s sider. His lack of playing time is straight up insulting.

I think a couple of the current DEs could find they don't fit well and look to transfer. King is a possibility but he might be able to put on some weight and play a 3-4 DE. Plus he'd only have one year to play somewhere after sitting a year so I'm not sure he'd be that likely. DaiShon Neal could be interesting. He's pretty tall for an interior lineman but not sure if he could switch to OLB. I wasn't sure Collin Miller would be a good candidate to move to OLB but the HOL guys seem to think so so hopefully he stays. The other interesting part is how the depth chart looks at OLB.

As far as the other guys on your list, Taylor won't transfer but might not come back for a 5th year. Same with Zach Hannon and Dwayne Johnson.

Wilbon hasn't been able to put the rest of what it takes to gether but he'd be in the same spot as King if he transfers so that wouldn't seem too likely.

With the move to a 3-4 defense, I would guess we'd see at least one transfer from the DE position.

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

I'm amazed that he is still here but I do know the guy is actually a class act and not the prima donna type who wants to quit if he doesn't play. I almost wouldn't mind it if he did just so he can go somewhere that will utilize the talent he clearly has. A fellow s sider. His lack of playing time is straight up insulting.

Hate to say that I kind of agree. I think he's our best ball carrier (hard to really say, he hasn't gotten much of a chance). I'll never understand the over emphasis they have put on pass blocking over actually running the ball. Ameer couldn't block a fourth grader coming off the edge, but nobody cared because he got yards when he touched the ball. Not saying he's Ameer, but I think he's severely under used.

I don't think anybody could be mad if Wilbon decided to transfer. Hope he doesn't, but you couldn't blame him.

• Fire 1

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

Hate to say that I kind of agree. I think he's our best ball carrier (hard to really say, he hasn't gotten much of a chance). I'll never understand the over emphasis they have put on pass blocking over actually running the ball. Ameer couldn't block a fourth grader coming off the edge, but nobody cared because he got yards when he touched the ball. Not saying he's Ameer, but I think he's severely under used.

I don't think anybody could be mad if Wilbon decided to transfer. Hope he doesn't, but you couldn't blame him.

He is not going anywhere. Wilbon was our 3rd down back this last year. Tommy did not ever check down to him. New QB, hopefully more touches.

• Fire 2

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

He is not going anywhere. Wilbon was our 3rd down back this last year. Tommy did not ever check down to him. New QB, hopefully more touches.

You could have fooled me.

• Fire 1

Couldn't a DE transfer get an additional year due to the change in scheme similar to Tanner Lee?

The Tanner Lee rulings wasn't due to the offense changing, it was more of him petitioning the NCAA to get a year of eligibility back from being injured for most of the 2015 season.

The "change in scheme" year is the most ridiculous rulings ever.

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

I was at every home game, how about you?

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

No he wasn't. I don't think we actually had a "3rd down back".

He would get in for 3 or 4 plays a game, mostly in a 2 back set we ran with him and Bryant.

• Fire 2

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

I think he was the 5th down back...that is why you didn't see him all that much.

• Fire 2

Who I think transfers-

RB- Taylor or Wilbon

Hate to say that I kind of agree. I think he's our best ball carrier (hard to really say, he hasn't gotten much of a chance).

Wilbon has a tendency to put the ball on the ground at inopportune times, I imagine that has a bit to do with his lack of playing time.