CB Mario Goodrich [Clemson- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

88 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Goodrich commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Notre Dame
    • Florida State
    • Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • Clemson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/2018 at 02:12 PM

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, PattyG said:

How so?

Hasn't visited yet this year or indicated any plans to. Visited OkSt two weekends ago, visiting Kstate next weekend.  Both weekends he's visited or planned to visit elsewhere we have a home game. 

All the other commits coming this weekend and he's just sitting at home 3.5 hours away. 

8 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Hasn't visited yet this year or indicated any plans to. Visited OkSt two weekends ago, visiting Kstate next weekend.  Both weekends he's visited or planned to visit elsewhere we have a home game. 

All the other commits coming this weekend and he's just sitting at home 3.5 hours away. 

I'm not worried. Been nothing of note to say otherwise.  Can't let worrying get in the way of living.

26 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

I'm not worried. Been nothing of note to say otherwise.  Can't let worrying get in the way of living.

Haha. In no way, shape, or form would something like "husker football recruiting" ever get in my way of living. 

You can choose to act like it's not odd, but it does raise eyebrows... in my opinion. 

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Mav posted earlier that he was officially visiting for the Wisconsin game and I had read it elsewhere as well. I haven’t seen him on any updated official lists for this weekend though. Seems the plan changed, could mean nothing.

And I understand things change. But he can still make it to OkSt 2 weeks ago and Kstate next weekend? Obviously it doesn't mean it's wavering, but it does raise question marks (or maybe classifying it as "odd" is more accurate).

And I'm one that thinks a kid should take every OV possible.... but you think you'd make your committed school the priority (ex: Bookie). 

• Plus1 1

When you consider the entire class seems to have coordinated and communicated and decided this was the game they were all coming to is pretty cool when you think about it. Means it could be the start of a strong team building. A strong class for future leadership. 

Warrior10 to your point. I totally get what your saying- the entire committed class is here this weekend. BUT him.

1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

And if I were a recruit I'd take advantage of all 5 officials to go w/my buddies and leave my chosen school for last.

But he isn't going somewhere with his "buddies" this week, at least not publically. 

And in the past he's talked about how close he is with the current commits but he's not scheduled to be here when every single other one is?

10 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

But he isn't going somewhere with his "buddies" this week, at least not publically. 

And in the past he's talked about how close he is with the current commits but he's not scheduled to be here when every single other one is?

Do we know he's not coming or just reacting to the radio silence?

45 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Do we know he's not coming or just reacting to the radio silence?

247 has released a list of one's confirmed to attend, he's not on the list. Now, I don't personally know that they contacted Mario.... but if they've confirmed every other commit, I'm sure they at least tried.

Again, doesn't for sure mean anything. Just seems odd and possibly worrisome. 

Edit: Re-looked at article and it actual notes he won't be here. No reasons given. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Mario Goodrich
  • Mavric unpinned this topic