Iceman Prediction Time

Well boys, the AA Game has come and gone and boy did those predictions blow! I mean, what the hell was I thinking? Shoot, it took me a couple weeks to recover fully, but I'm back with another round of predictions.

I think we're going to round out our 2017 class with 7 more commits.

Jamire Calvin- yes, he broke my heart, but it's obvious it wasn't fully his call. He will be N.

Elijah Blades- It seemed crazy at first, but Bartow hopped on, now Schaefer. Then redux. Now the iceman. You boys can consider this a lock at this point.

Michael Onyenaiobi- Another talented guy DWill is going to reel in. Not the star rankings, but gotta believe he has some serious talent.

Greg Johnson- This might be the jewel of the class... Oh and of course, it'll be mostly thanks to DW. Lock it up. Throw the Commit Tag on him.

Damion Daniels- The big sexy will report to Lincoln come June. Book that sh#t. Reliable, strapping, young man hit me up with that piece of knowledge recently.

Kurt Rafdal- I'm not sure he is the stud TE we need, but he is the TE we deserve with how little we have used them. Chalk this one up to TT, earns TT a FT job this spring.

Jody Lewis- You thought we'd let him slip through the damn cracks? Think again Huskerboard. Jody been N for a loooong time. He's just been waiting for the Iceman to let the good people of HB know what up. SC will be reeling forever after this one slips out da yard.

Final Class Ranking : 13th.

GBR

Long Live Riley

• Haha 1
  • Fire 5

Calvin-N

Blades-UF

Oyennaobi-N

Johnson-USC

Daniels-N

Rafdal-LSU

Lewis-USC

Lenoir-Oregon

There's the most realistic one I've seen so far. Unfortunately it means we miss on all of the big names we had hoped for. Hope that Rafdal will be N, but if not we better get after Robinson. Verdell N or not? Also hoping that USC simply runs out of room for Johnson and we can snag him.

Calvin-N ( I don't feel 100% confident, but who else do you pick at this time?)

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Oyennaobi-N (Crystal balls piling up)

Johnson-N ( I think we get one big fish in the end. Hoping it is this guy)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Rafdal-N ( visting LSU sucks, but I think the Riley factor will win in the end)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

Lenoir- Oregon ( a long shot at best)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

Calvin-N ( I don't feel 100% confident, but who else do you pick at this time?)

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Oyennaobi-N (Crystal balls piling up)

Johnson-N ( I think we get one big fish in the end. Hoping it is this guy)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Rafdal-N ( visting LSU sucks, but I think the Riley factor will win in the end)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

Lenoir- Oregon ( a long shot at best)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

I'd add Nick Robinson - N