Johnson- USC

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

That's worst case scenario IMO... and I'm starting to trend that way as well. I'd probably add Thompson

I was getting ready to add him to my list as well. Think we take 5. One surprise would be CJ Verdall

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

Awfully optimistic. Are you sure we can land all of them?

I think so. Rafdal visits LSU but I think he will still be N. I hope we get some of the other guys, but this is what I predict us landing at this time.

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

believe that is actually one of the least optimistic scenarios.

Believe Mattyice was being sarcastic as it is about the worst scenario Nebraska could have...

I don't think Orgeron will let Rafdal get away. Coach O is as smooth as they come when it comes to recruiting. At this point I think we'll get Calvin, Oyennaobi, and Daniels. We may miss out on one of them, and/or snag one of the others, but I still think we'll end up with

available scholarships unfilled, which is unacceptable, there's no way to sugarcoat it. I figure we'll finish somewhere 23-27, similar to Bo's classes. Not good enough.

I don't think Orgeron will let Rafdal get away. Coach O is as smooth as they come when it comes to recruiting. At this point I think we'll get Calvin, Oyennaobi, and Daniels. We may miss out on one of them, and/or snag one of the others, but I still think we'll end up with

available scholarships unfilled, which is unacceptable, there's no way to sugarcoat it. I figure we'll finish somewhere 23-27, similar to Bo's classes. Not good enough.

Considering it has been reported it is down to us and Iowa, I don't think LSU is still in it.

Considering it has been reported it is down to us and Iowa, I don't think LSU is still in it.
Don't argue with information on what the kid said. Orgeron is as smooth as there is. And Glorious isn't happy

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

• Fire 2

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

We will be ranked low no matter what in 2018, because we have fewer scholarships available. Keep that in mind when he starts bashing in a year for it.

Don't argue with information on what the kid said. Orgeron is as smooth as there is. And Glorious isn't happy

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

believe that is actually one of the least optimistic scenarios.

I agree. It would be great to pull in two of the 4 star players Lenior, Blades, Lewis or Johnson.

I mean .... that's pretty true, isn't it?

Mav, I truly don't recall. Are you mad Bo got fired and Riley replaced him?

• Fire 1

Mav, I truly don't recall. Are you mad Bo got fired and Riley replaced him?

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Average 26th using 247 Composite

And if you don't think there were complaints about unused scholarships, you haven't been paying attention to recruiting very long.

So actually I'd say I was pretty spot on.

I'll await your retraction and apology.

• Fire 1