Iceman Prediction Time

Averaged 26th but only had 2 top 25 classes. If we don't fill up and end up 23rd, how does that compare to Bos 2013 class? If the 2013 class had 25 players and this class ends up with 19 or 20, I think I would take this class

That being said, the numbers were closer than I was expecting, I thought bo was consistently in the 30s, I apologize

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

I mean .... that's pretty true, isn't it?

Mav, I truly don't recall. Are you mad Bo got fired and Riley replaced him?

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Average 26th using 247 Composite

And if you don't think there were complaints about unused scholarships, you haven't been paying attention to recruiting very long.

So actually I'd say I was pretty spot on.

I'll await your retraction and apology.

MTQ0MjU4NjU3OTY4NzI3OTU5.gif

• Fire 1

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

And if you don't think there were complaints about unused scholarships, you haven't been paying attention to recruiting very long.

That 2011 class is crazy, I thought it was going to be a turning point but ended up being one of his less productive classes

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Lol, im not sure why my quote was included in that, you didn't answer my question and my question didn't really have anything to do with that "argument" you gentlemen were having...

• Fire 1

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Lol, im not sure why my quote was included in that, you didn't answer my question and my question didn't really have anything to do with that "argument" you gentlemen were having...

Your quote comes off like you are calling him out for "Debby downing" this class by comparing it to a Bo class in his response to the first quote. Which Mav also proved to be factual. Your snarkiness in how you respond to certain posts would only lead people to believe this as your intention when you posed your question.

• Fire 3

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Your quote comes off like you are calling him out for "Debby downing" this class by comparing it to a Bo class in his response to the first quote. Which Mav also proved to be factual. Your snarkiness in how you respond to certain posts would only lead people to believe this as your intention when you posed your question.
Gotcha. I posed the question because I frequently feel like Mav is against this staff and still patting the former staff on the back. That was the reason for the question, just honestly wanted to know where he stands.

Edit: also, I didn't want to even post it here, because it wasn't necessarily pertaining to recruiting at all.

Edit2: I was trying to sound sincere by saying "I truly don't recall"

• Fire 2

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Gotcha. I posed the question because I frequently feel like Mav is against this staff and still patting the former staff on the back. That was the reason for the question, just honestly wanted to know where he stands.

Edit: also, I didn't want to even post it here, because it wasn't necessarily pertaining to recruiting at all.

Edit2: I was trying to sound sincere by saying "I truly don't recall"

I don't think Mav is for the old staff nor against the new. I think he just tends look at things in a more factual/realistic manner while others prepare a optimistic manner. Once in awhile here I think people get realistic/factual confused with pessimistic or negative. And both ways of looking at things are fine, it's all a personal preference. Good news is we'll be able to better compare in 1 week.
  • Fire 2

Nobody should use the 2011 class for any side of an argument.

What a let down...

It's not really fair though. Many high ranked guys left and then some didn't pan out. i don't blame Bo for that.

That's what I mean. It looked amazing on paper but it just didn't end up moving any needles.

So if we barely crack the Top 25 in recruiting, some of you are actually arguing that it's unfair to compare that to Bo's overall recruiting results, which averaged #26, and that we're just "bashing" HCMR? Sorry, but that's just plain baloney. I'm calling a spade a spade, and barely top 25 is barely top 25, no matter the coach. I don't care who the recruiters are; I just want results.

On the topic of Rafdal, if he goes to Baton Rouge on an OV, Orgeron will snag him, I have no doubt. Heck, he flipped a commit from Oklahoma this morning. Orgeron is elite, something we don't have. Makes me wonder how things would be different now, if Riley would've hired Coach O instead of Banker.

I am very excited about the possibility of Blades being N...

So if we barely crack the Top 25 in recruiting, some of you are actually arguing that it's unfair to compare that to Bo's overall recruiting results, which averaged #26, and that we're just "bashing" HCMR? Sorry, but that's just plain baloney. I'm calling a spade a spade, and barely top 25 is barely top 25, no matter the coach. I don't care who the recruiters are; I just want results.

On the topic of Rafdal, if he goes to Baton Rouge on an OV, Orgeron will snag him, I have no doubt. Heck, he flipped a commit from Oklahoma this morning. Orgeron is elite, something we don't have. Makes me wonder how things would be different now, if Riley would've hired Coach O instead of Banker.

What's up with you and this whole Rafdal to LSU thing? This is your second long post about that. It's been stated multiple times he is not visiting and his offer was not committable. Us or Iowa.
  • Fire 2

You remind me of a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOp5J3ZahEs

• Fire 1