Iceman Prediction Time

Jamire Calvin - I honestly have no idea what to think. I guess I'll still go N.
Elijah Blades - I'm going to say N but USC scares me.
Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC
Damion Daniels - N
Kurt Rafdal - I felt a lot better 10 days ago but I'll say we can beat out Iowa
Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Final Class Ranking : Those six added to our class on 247 give us a score of 229.8. That would have put us 21st & 23rd the last two years so I'll say #22.

So if we barely crack the Top 25 in recruiting, some of you are actually arguing that it's unfair to compare that to Bo's overall recruiting results, which averaged #26, and that we're just "bashing" HCMR? Sorry, but that's just plain baloney. I'm calling a spade a spade, and barely top 25 is barely top 25, no matter the coach. I don't care who the recruiters are; I just want results.

On the topic of Rafdal, if he goes to Baton Rouge on an OV, Orgeron will snag him, I have no doubt. Heck, he flipped a commit from Oklahoma this morning. Orgeron is elite, something we don't have. Makes me wonder how things would be different now, if Riley would've hired Coach O instead of Banker.

I am very excited about the possibility of Blades being N...

What's up with you and this whole Rafdal to LSU thing? This is your second long post about that. It's been stated multiple times he is not visiting and his offer was not committable. Us or Iowa.

Was unaware of that. On another board I post on (tigerdroppings) there are still some people claiming he's visiting this weekend.

Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC

Damion Daniels - N

Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Final Class Ranking : Those six added to our class on 247 give us a score of 229.8. That would have put us 21st & 23rd the last two years so I'll say #22.

Thompson to the Utes

Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC

Damion Daniels - N

Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Thompson to the Utes

Why

Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC

Damion Daniels - N

Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Thompson to the Utes

Why

God

Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC

Damion Daniels - N

Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Thompson to the Utes

Why

God

Was that an in home visit?

• Fire 1

Michael Onyenaiobi - N

Greg Johnson- USC

Damion Daniels - N

Jody Lewis - USC

Bryan Thompson - N

Thompson to the Utes

Yeah, you could easily be right.

I don't have a really good feel for him but I needed another WR to fill the class....

So if we barely crack the Top 25 in recruiting, some of you are actually arguing that it's unfair to compare that to Bo's overall recruiting results, which averaged #26, and that we're just "bashing" HCMR? Sorry, but that's just plain baloney. I'm calling a spade a spade, and barely top 25 is barely top 25, no matter the coach. I don't care who the recruiters are; I just want results.

On the topic of Rafdal, if he goes to Baton Rouge on an OV, Orgeron will snag him, I have no doubt. Heck, he flipped a commit from Oklahoma this morning. Orgeron is elite, something we don't have. Makes me wonder how things would be different now, if Riley would've hired Coach O instead of Banker.

What's up with you and this whole Rafdal to LSU thing? This is your second long post about that. It's been stated multiple times he is not visiting and his offer was not committable. Us or Iowa.

Was unaware of that. On another board I post on (tigerdroppings) there are still some people claiming he's visiting this weekend.

Okay this has to be FLU

Okay this has to be FLU

You just now figure that out?

• Fire 1

Okay this has to be FLU

There were signs but tigerdroppings gave it away

He is being somewhat tame. I mean he hasn't mentioned how he had Lowell Narcisse all signed, sealed, and delivered to NU if only the coaches would listen to him yet...

Kinda hard to blame the new staff for that...

I'm sure he can (and probably will) find a way before to long.

I would be interested to see how Narcisse has done up to this point.

The only silver lining is this I am GLORIOUS itteration has been better than GOAT. So maybe after another 20 sock accounts he will become a productive member.

To this point he's been pretty good. We'll really start to find out this fall. He committed to LSU last May, then decommitted and recommitted last month.

LSU has two four-star QBs committed for the 2017 class. So we'll see who wins out.

^ To answer ADS, Mavric had this to say.

Okay this has to be FLU

I had my suspicions, like Rike. Wasn't sure until now with the LSU/Rafdal deal. This guy won't give up...

Okay this has to be FLU

I had my suspicions, like Rike. Wasn't sure until now with the LSU/Rafdal deal. This guy won't give up...

Background for those of us who are too new to understand this?