JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

To Which School Will Wallace Commit?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Wallace Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Hawaii
    • USC
    • BYU
    • Oregon
    • UNLV

This poll is closed to new votes

Glad to see a profile for this kid. I was skeptical at first just looking at his composite, but another poster directed me to his film. Kid has a motor. Looks like he loves blocking, hitting, and getting in the mix of things. Doesn't really have size going his way, but that doesn't really stop him from competing with taller receivers throughout his film. If we could lock this kid up I could see him being a special teams star from day one. Obviously our current defensive backfield is pretty full, but I have no doubt he could contribute on almost any of the special teams with the hard hitting, and solid blocking mentality. Go watch his film and enjoy this kid dropping off opposing players he's blocking on the bench.

https://twitter.com/Twaaall1/status/823292905871679488

The board is thinning.. Again, bottom of the board but that puts more pressure on closing the top portion.

No inside information from me, but this could be Nebraska (or other schools) telling him they won't have room for him.

I was hoping the same thing for this and for Robinson who looks like he won't be choosing us too.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]