JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

To Which School Will Wallace Commit?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Wallace Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Hawaii
    • USC
    • BYU
    • Oregon
    • UNLV

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

SF > LM

SF is young and in LM not so much - go ask any LSU fan and they will say good luck to KU

I agree 100% that Frost is better than Les and that Nebraska is way better off than Kansas but Les used to be able to recruit. Just don’t want him being Wilson from Tim The Tool Man looking over our fence nosing into our targets seeing what we’re up to. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I agree 100% that Frost is better than Les and that Nebraska is way better off than Kansas but Les used to be able to recruit. Just don’t want him being Wilson from Tim The Tool Man looking over our fence nosing into our targets seeing what we’re up to. 

I don't know about Les being a "recruiter"  that would be similar to saying that Mack Brown was a "recruiter".  I think both those guys had the benefit and got credit for being in a area of high supply and were able to get their %

• Fire 1
3 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

I don't know about Les being a "recruiter"  that would be similar to saying that Mack Brown was a "recruiter".  I think both those guys had the benefit and got credit for being in a area of high supply and were able to get their %

Mack Brown can recruit, go look at the talent he recruited to UNC during his first stint there. He brought some top end talent to a school that never really had any for football, despite being in a good location talent supply-wise.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]