JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

To Which School Will Wallace Commit?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Wallace Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Hawaii
    • USC
    • BYU
    • Oregon
    • UNLV

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Roger Dorn said:

I almost wonder if he is a plan B for us, maybe Noa’s backup? Seems like we haven’t pushed overly hard for his commit and there were plenty of opportunities for him to commit.

IMO Thats definitely the case. We’re putting the full court press on Noa and if we miss on the 19th (staff will know but public may not) you’ll see the press on Wallace. If we get Noa, we let Wallace go without a fight 

31 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

IMO Thats definitely the case. We’re putting the full court press on Noa and if we miss on the 19th (staff will know but public may not) you’ll see the press on Wallace. If we get Noa, we let Wallace go without a fight 

Couldn’t we use them both? Seems we lack a little depth in the secondary, or am I wrong?

45 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

Couldn’t we use them both? Seems we lack a little depth in the secondary, or am I wrong?

While I do think we could use both, I don’t think it’s a necessity to get both. We don’t lose a single CB from this year. Bootle has 2 years left, Cam Taylor 3 and Braxton Clark 4 (since he’ll redshirt) then you have incoming Frosh Newsome, Wright and potentially Pola-Gates.

I think we’d take Wallace if he wants to come here but we won’t be devistated if he doesn’t as long as we get Pola-Gates.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU Commit]

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO CB Tony Wallace [TCU - Signed LOI]