Oregon

Specific event in particular irking ya?

Seems everyone we're in on has taggert in home 3 days a week, Oregon seems like that fly I thought we killed last season, but somehow got between my fingers.

He is aggressively recruiting right now because he has basically a month to complete an entire class after what he inherited. His recruiting efforts are not sustainable in the long run. He is trying to establish a recruiting pipeline in Florida and that simply will not work given Eugene, Oregon's geographical location. His staff is mostly made up of coaches with East coast ties, and not many California ties that are essential for a west coast team. He seems to be all over the place with his offers and tactics, sort of like lets throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Seems everyone we're in on has taggert in home 3 days a week, Oregon seems like that fly I thought we killed last season, but somehow got between my fingers.

He is aggressively recruiting right now because he has basically a month to complete an entire class after what he inherited. His recruiting efforts are not sustainable in the long run. He is trying to establish a recruiting pipeline in Florida and that simply will not work given Eugene, Oregon's geographical location. His staff is mostly made up of coaches with East coast ties, and not many California ties that are essential for a west coast team. He seems to be all over the place with his offers and tactics, sort of like lets throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Completely misguided.

Seriously think that while he's at Oregon he won't develop ties to the west coast? He's being very smart. Aggressive recruiting the area he knows while he can take time to develop ties to the west coast.

I feel like your opinion is exactly what you said at the end at your post. You are guessing.

They just got Slade. He's from Hawaii.