Trump Foreign Policy

42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:facepalm:

Under normal circumstances, I'd be shocked and appalled by this. But considering Donnie had just penned a propaganda piece for a major national newspaper and chose to host a rally instead of tending to the third strongest hurricane to ever make US landfall, this is just a blip on the radar. 

Quentin Tarantino sums up it up pretty well (contains adult language):

"I haven't got a problem. I've got f**king problems. Plural."

53 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL....I was wondering what story he would come up with to protect one of his BFFs.

Just goes to show how absolutely moronic he thinks his followers are.  "Rogue killers" INSIDE a Saudi consulate, flown in in the middle of the night on a charter'd flight, and leaving the same day.  You know your typical tourists.

• Plus1 2

Come ON!!!!!  Didn't the Prince get the MEMO?????  Trump already gave them an out.......

They have GOT to get on the same page here.

Now...here's the fun thing to watch.

Trump threatened "several punishment" if they killed him.  They told Trump to F off and are going to release a report basically stating that they did..indeed....kill him.

So....what is Trumpy going to do?

Is he willing to do something and allow the Saudis to send our gas prices through the roof?

But...God forbid...don't hurt our military Industrial complex.

Oh.....has anyone thought how stupid it is that we are selling these weapons to a country run by a Prince that has proven he is even willing to kill his own family for political reasons and go into a foreign country to kill reporters that criticize him?

OOOOhhhh.....so this is the "rogue killers" Trumpy is talking about.  The Prince has such control over his own government that he can have his own family killed.  BUT.....he didn't order the killing of a reporter....Got it.

• Plus1 2

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Come ON!!!!!  Didn't the Prince get the MEMO?????  Trump already gave them an out.......

They have GOT to get on the same page here.

Now...here's the fun thing to watch.

Trump threatened "several punishment" if they killed him.  They told Trump to F off and are going to release a report basically stating that they did..indeed....kill him.

So....what is Trumpy going to do?

Is he willing to do something and allow the Saudis to send our gas prices through the roof?

But...God forbid...don't hurt our military Industrial complex.

Oh.....has anyone thought how stupid it is that we are selling these weapons to a country run by a Prince that has proven he is even willing to kill his own family for political reasons and go into a foreign country to kill reporters that criticize him?

OOOOhhhh.....so this is the "rogue killers" Trumpy is talking about.  The Prince has such control over his own government that he can have his own family killed.  BUT.....he didn't order the killing of a reporter....Got it.

There were reports they brought a bone saw... and also a guy whose job would make him a good candidate for dismembering someone.

• Plus1 1

It's a shame. He had the opportunity to do the right thing. I thought our new foreign policy was to be strong and respected?

Instead he chooses to lie about his own financials and look the other way on the Saudis BS excuse. Didn't we pull this same crap after 9/11? I guess the power of our financial arrangements is more important than human rights or ethics. Yet again Trump disappoints.