Trump Foreign Policy

At least the people of England know it's not America, but Trump, they should despise.

Here's some of Trump's welcoming committee in Trafalgar Square.

Pretty sure this is all SFW. If there's a naughty sign I missed, I'll move this to the Shed.

x5mqVMc.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Well, well, well....

Lets see this come to fruition before we celebrate the blind squirrel finding an acorn. It sounded like Trump negotiated well with North Korea, and yet they are still shooting missiles.

23 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Lets see this come to fruition before we celebrate the blind squirrel finding an acorn. It sounded like Trump negotiated well with North Korea, and yet they are still shooting missiles.

Agreed. Though, I'm not sure it's a complete win for American people if it does work.... The part that is annoying is that the Mexican government has to be threatened or persuaded to protect their own borders.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Agreed. Though, I'm not sure it's a complete win for American people if it does work.... The part that is annoying is that the Mexican government has to be threatened or persuaded to protect their own borders.

Why should Mexico "protect" it's own borders from migrants? If Mexico is ok with the migrants, then they don't need to "protect" from them.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why should Mexico "protect" it's own borders from migrants? If Mexico is ok with the migrants, then they don't need to "protect" from them. 

We're supposed to applaud Trump for threatening Mexico with a gigantic tax hike ON US because conservatives are comically afraid of brown people and obviously the answer is more border guards, walls, etc.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1