Trump Foreign Policy

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

So Trump has had nothing but good things to say about leaders who tortured Americans to death (KJU & Otto Warmbier and MBS & Jamal Khashoggi).

Imagine the fit Fox News would've thrown if Obama pulled this shtick.

Just gross.

EbJqo-_0Klonh2wHj7c-fBTeurUMe0CZfQN_M76B

Trump is friends wt dictators - loves them all.  Little Rocket Man has become his close friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think they're being kind of lazy with this reporting. "Normal" people don't care about tech firms. Just look at the University of Nebraska and there are people with H1B visas helping improve farming, whether it's increasing yield during droughts or reducing disease in animals.

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think they're being kind of lazy with this reporting. "Normal" people don't care about tech firms. Just look at the University of Nebraska and there are people with H1B visas helping improve farming, whether it's increasing yield during droughts or reducing disease in animals.

Possibly with this article (I can't actually read the article).  But, I've seen plenty of articles on this that talked about the tech industry and other higher level jobs H1B visas helped fill.

• 1 month later...

@Notre Dame Joe When I say Trump's foreign policy has failed, this is what I mean.

Still waiting to win that trade war with China.

Still waiting to be able to travel to Europe again.

Still waiting to accuse Saudi Arabia of butchering an American journalist.

Still waiting to act on Russian bounties put on American troops' heads.

But somehow we've got time for this, beating peaceful veterans and gassing peaceful moms in Portland.

Hot garbage.

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...