Trump Foreign Policy

Just now, teachercd said:

Yes, I would imagine that nukes would kill the bad guys, don't you?

I am not for that, you are, as you said, but I do agree with that they would kill the bad guys.

Are you still for that method or are you changing your stance?

I'm just going by your logic man. Kill the bad guys at any cost

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Sure if that is what you are taking away from this exchange, yes I am agreeing with you 

I am impressed that you were able to change your thinking, I think it takes a very big person to see that they were wrong and then see that a different viewpoint, that they did not agree with at first, was the correct one.  So, congrats, that is impressive.  It is not often that someone freely admits they were wrong and accepts the other point as the correct one.  I will "plus 1" your post and thank you!  I appreciate it!

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I am impressed that you were able to change your thinking, I think it takes a very big person to see that they were wrong and then see that a different viewpoint, that they did not agree with at first, was the correct one.  So, congrats, that is impressive.  It is not often that someone freely admits they were wrong and accepts the other point as the correct one.  I will "plus 1" your post and thank you!  I appreciate it!

Your sarcasm detector is broken 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

fwiw...there is 1 evil person we killed that maybe we shouldn't have.  saddam was evil in every sense of the word....but if we hadn't killed him our forever war in iraq would not have started and isis would not have risen .  

And that was actually thought out. Imagine the consequences of this half baked idea....

25 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No, horrible people dying is always a good thing.

I firmly think that is true.

When Bundy died, When Jonny Gacey died...when Bin Laden died...I think we all agree those were good things.

So him dying is worth the thousands of deaths that will come soon? Many US soldiers. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

No, horrible people dying is always a good thing.

I firmly think that is true.

When Bundy died, When Jonny Gacey died...when Bin Laden died...I think we all agree those were good things.

Horrible person with their thumb on a dead man's trigger to a nuke dying is not a good thing.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

How do you know that? Supporting Assad or rebels in Yemen is a lot less than what could happen as a result of this. 

Cant say whether or not it will pay off i just hope this president has has a plan to deal with what the fallout will be since no one is going to help us fight iran the Saudi's hate them but they dont seem to like to use their fancy American made weapons on anyone but starving civilians in yemen.

Lol, someone hasn't been paying attention for 3 years. 

• Plus1 1